◆英語タイトル：Crane Co (CR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Crane Co (CR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Crane Co (Crane) offers engineered industrial products. Its portfolio includes process valves, commercial valves, merchandising systems, critical components and systems, fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) panels and coils. The company’s brands include Duochek, Barksdale, Westlock, Pacific, Crane, Saunders, Jenkins, DEPA, ELRO, REVO, Xomox, Krombach, Flowseal, Centerline, Resistoflex and WTA among others. Crane offers its products to various markets including chemicals, power, oil & gas, automated payment solutions, aerospace & defense and banknote design and production among other markets. The company has operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Crane is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Crane Co Key Recent Developments
Apr 23,2018: Crane Co. Reports First Quarter Results and Raises 2018 EPS Guidance
Oct 23,2017: Crane Co. Reports Third Quarter Results and Raises Full-Year Guidance
Jul 24,2017: Crane Co. Reports Second Quarter Results
Apr 24,2017: Crane Co. Elects New Director
Apr 24,2017: Crane Co. Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Crane Co – Key Facts 6
Crane Co – Key Employees 7
Crane Co – Key Employee Biographies 8
Crane Co – Major Products and Services 9
Crane Co – History 11
Crane Co – Company Statement 13
Crane Co – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Crane Co – Business Description 19
Business Segment: Aerospace & Electronics 19
Business Segment: Engineered Materials 19
Business Segment: Fluid Handling 20
Business Segment: Payment & Merchandising Technologies 21
Geographical Segment: Canada 21
Geographical Segment: Continental Europe 21
Geographical Segment: Other International 21
Geographical Segment: The UK 21
Geographical Segment: The US 22
Crane Co – SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis – Overview 23
Crane Co – Strengths 23
Crane Co – Weaknesses 24
Crane Co – Opportunities 25
Crane Co – Threats 26
Crane Co – Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 34
Crane Co, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Apr 23, 2018: Crane Co. Reports First Quarter Results and Raises 2018 EPS Guidance 36
Oct 23, 2017: Crane Co. Reports Third Quarter Results and Raises Full-Year Guidance 38
Jul 24, 2017: Crane Co. Reports Second Quarter Results 39
Apr 24, 2017: Crane Co. Elects New Director 40
Apr 24, 2017: Crane Co. Elects New Director 41
Apr 24, 2017: Crane Co. Reports First Quarter 2017 Results 42
Jan 30, 2017: Crane Co. Reports 2016 Results, Provides 2017 Guidance, and Extends Asbestos Liability Estimate Through 2059 43
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
Crane Co, Key Facts 6
Crane Co, Key Employees 7
Crane Co, Key Employee Biographies 8
Crane Co, Major Products and Services 9
Crane Co, History 11
Crane Co, Subsidiaries 15
Crane Co, Key Competitors 27
Crane Co, Ratios based on current share price 28
Crane Co, Annual Ratios 29
Crane Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Crane Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Crane Co, Interim Ratios 33
Crane Co, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
List of Figures
Crane Co, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 32
Crane Co, Ratio Charts 34