◆英語タイトル：COWI AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
COWI AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
COWI AS (COWI), a subsidiary of COWI Holding A/S, provides consulting services. It offers services in the disciplines of engineering, economics, and environmental sciences. The company provides wide range of services including environmental impact assessment; economics, management and planning; water and natural resources management. It also offers services in the areas of mapping and geo-data support, operation and maintenance, project management, surveying and investigation. The company provides specialist services in the fields of bridges, tunnels and marine structures; railways, metros, roads and airports; buildings and energy. COWI has regional offices across Asia, Europe, the Gulf and North America. The company is headquartered in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark.
COWI AS Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2021: Everfuel joins effort to make the triangle region in Denmark a European hub for green fuels
Oct 20,2020: Ambitious measures shave off 70 per cent of Cowi’s carbon footprint by 2030
Sep 01,2020: Cowi delivers strong half year result despite covid-19
Jun 12,2020: New framework agreement with Norway’s biggest wastewater treatment plant
Mar 26,2020: Expert consortium develops carbon-neutral fuel for sustainable transport
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
COWI AS – Key Facts
COWI AS – Key Employees
COWI AS – Key Employee Biographies
COWI AS – Major Products and Services
COWI AS – History
COWI AS – Company Statement
COWI AS – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
COWI AS – Business Description
COWI AS – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
COWI AS – Strengths
COWI AS – Weaknesses
COWI AS – Opportunities
COWI AS – Threats
COWI AS – Key Competitors
COWI AS, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2021: Everfuel joins effort to make the triangle region in Denmark a European hub for green fuels
Oct 20, 2020: Ambitious measures shave off 70 per cent of Cowi’s carbon footprint by 2030
Sep 01, 2020: Cowi delivers strong half year result despite covid-19
Jun 12, 2020: New framework agreement with Norway’s biggest wastewater treatment plant
Mar 26, 2020: Expert consortium develops carbon-neutral fuel for sustainable transport
Feb 19, 2020: Clean Energy for nearly 1 million homes on the US East Coast
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
COWI AS, Key Facts
COWI AS, Key Employees
COWI AS, Key Employee Biographies
COWI AS, Major Products and Services
COWI AS, History
COWI AS, Subsidiaries
COWI AS, Key Competitors
COWI AS, Recent Deals Summary