◆英語タイトル：Costain Group Plc (COST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Costain Group Plc (COST) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Costain Group Plc (Costain) is a provider of infrastructure solutions. It offers a range of services across the life cycle of the project such as consultancy, technology, asset optimization and complex delivery services. Costain’s key services include advisory, process design and design engineering, maintenance, investment appraisal studies, offsite fabrication, vehicle movement consultancy, program management, complex project delivery and technology integration services for various projects. Costain serves various sectors such as water, rail, highways, power, nuclear, oil and gas, and airport. Costain, through its joint-venture, Alcaidesa, owns operating assets of in Spain. Costain is headquartered at Maidenhead, Berkshire, the UK.
Costain Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 16,2021: Costain Group announces results for the year ended 31 December 2020
Mar 01,2021: Costain joins forces with Microsoft to deliver CAPEX and OPEX savings to Anglian Water
Jan 27,2021: Costain Group : Board changes, Tony Quinlan
Jan 27,2021: Costain announces board changes
Jan 11,2021: Costain to partner with U-Battery developments Ltd on modular nuclear reactor design
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Costain Group Plc – Key Facts
Costain Group Plc – Key Employees
Costain Group Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Costain Group Plc – Major Products and Services
Costain Group Plc – History
Costain Group Plc – Company Statement
Costain Group Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Costain Group Plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Alcaidesa
Business Segment: Natural Resources
Business Segment: Transportation
Geographical Segment: Spain
Geographical Segment: UK
Costain Group Plc – Corporate Strategy
Costain Group Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Costain Group Plc – Strengths
Costain Group Plc – Weaknesses
Costain Group Plc – Opportunities
Costain Group Plc – Threats
Costain Group Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Costain Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 16, 2021: Costain Group announces results for the year ended 31 December 2020
Mar 01, 2021: Costain joins forces with Microsoft to deliver CAPEX and OPEX savings to Anglian Water
Jan 27, 2021: Costain Group : Board changes, Tony Quinlan
Jan 27, 2021: Costain announces board changes
Jan 11, 2021: Costain to partner with U-Battery developments Ltd on modular nuclear reactor design
Jan 05, 2021: Costain Group provides issues trading update for year ended 31 December 2020
Dec 03, 2020: Costain achieves BSI Kitemark for innovation
Nov 20, 2020: Costain Group announces appointment of chief financial officer
Oct 05, 2020: Costain announces directorate change
Sep 14, 2020: Costain Group announces results for half year ended June 30, 2020
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Costain Group Plc, Key Facts
Costain Group Plc, Key Employees
Costain Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Costain Group Plc, Major Products and Services
Costain Group Plc, History
Costain Group Plc, Subsidiaries
Costain Group Plc, Joint Venture
Costain Group Plc, Key Competitors
Costain Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Costain Group Plc, Annual Ratios
Costain Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Costain Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Costain Group Plc, Interim Ratios
Costain Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios