◆英語タイトル：ContextVision AB (COV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
ContextVision AB (ContextVision) is a medical technology company that specializes in image analysis and artificial intelligence software solutions. The company develops image enhancement software solutions for magnetic resonance imaging, digital pathology, ultrasound, X-ray, fluoroscopy, mammography, interventional radiology and gopice 3D products, among others. ContextVision products enhance and analyze pertinent information in digital images using GOP technologies. The company technology helps doctors more accurately interpret medical images for further and effective treatment. ContextVision owns and operates research and development center in Linkoping. The company has its operations in Sweden, the US, Japan, Russia, China and South Korea, among others. ContextVision is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
ContextVision AB Key Recent Developments
Mar 24,2021: ContextVision’s Chairman of the Board Erik Danielsen declines re-election
Feb 19,2021: ContextVision – invitation to company presentation
Feb 18,2021: ContextVision’s annual sales match with previous record year
Sep 24,2020: Sign up to INIFY newsletter
Sep 24,2020: Sign up to INIFY newsletter
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ContextVision AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ContextVision AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
ContextVision AB – Key Information
ContextVision AB – Overview
ContextVision AB – Key Employees
ContextVision AB – Key Employee Biographies
ContextVision AB – Key Operational Heads
ContextVision AB – Major Products and Services
ContextVision AB – History
ContextVision AB – Company Statement
ContextVision AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ContextVision AB – Business Description
ContextVision AB – Corporate Strategy
ContextVision AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ContextVision AB – Strengths
ContextVision AB – Weaknesses
ContextVision AB – Opportunities
ContextVision AB – Threats
ContextVision AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
ContextVision AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
ContextVision AB, Key Information
ContextVision AB, Key Ratios
ContextVision AB, Share Data
ContextVision AB, Major Products and Services
ContextVision AB, History
ContextVision AB, Key Employees
ContextVision AB, Key Employee Biographies
ContextVision AB, Key Operational Heads
ContextVision AB, Other Locations
ContextVision AB, Subsidiaries
ContextVision AB, Key Competitors
ContextVision AB, SWOT Analysis
ContextVision AB, Ratios based on current share price
ContextVision AB, Annual Ratios
ContextVision AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios