◆英語タイトル：Computer Services, Inc (CSVI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Computer Services, Inc (CSVI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Computer Services, Inc (CSI) is a provider of end-to-end technology solutions in the US. The company offers services and information technology solutions in both in-bank and a service bureau environment for financial institutions. Its banking solutions include core bank processing, regulatory compliance, document services and managed services, payments processing, Internet and mobile banking and cloud-based banking security. The company also provides processing services, maintenance, support, software licensing, installation, eBusiness services, and equipment and supply. CSI offers its solutions to various industries including bank, casino and gaming, credit unions, financial services companies, importers and exporters, jewelry and precious gem, insurance, real estate, and travel and tourism. The company is headquartered in Paducah, Kentucky, the US.
Computer Services, Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 03,2017: Computer Services revenues rise by 5.7% in Q2 2018
Oct 03,2017: Computer Services revenues rise by 5.7% in Q2 2018
Aug 18,2017: CSI announces retirement of R. Stanley Eckenberg
Jun 27,2017: CSI Q1 net income increases
Jun 20,2017: CSI adds Michael Carter to its board of directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Computer Services, Inc – Key Facts 5
Computer Services, Inc – Key Employees 6
Computer Services, Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Computer Services, Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Computer Services, Inc – History 9
Computer Services, Inc – Company Statement 12
Computer Services, Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Computer Services, Inc – Business Description 15
Computer Services, Inc – Corporate Strategy 16
Computer Services, Inc – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Computer Services, Inc – Strengths 17
Computer Services, Inc – Weaknesses 18
Computer Services, Inc – Opportunities 19
Computer Services, Inc – Threats 20
Computer Services, Inc – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Aug 18, 2017: CSI announces retirement of R. Stanley Eckenberg 28
Jun 27, 2017: CSI Q1 net income increases 29
Jun 20, 2017: CSI announces election of new board member 30
Jun 20, 2017: CSI adds Michael Carter to its board of directors 31
May 01, 2017: Computer Services elects new board member 32
Apr 11, 2017: CSI names chairman emeritus 33
Section 5 – Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
Computer Services, Inc, Key Facts 5
Computer Services, Inc, Key Employees 6
Computer Services, Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Computer Services, Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Computer Services, Inc, History 9
Computer Services, Inc, Other Locations 13
Computer Services, Inc, Subsidiaries 13
Computer Services, Inc, Key Competitors 21
Computer Services, Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Computer Services, Inc, Annual Ratios 23
Computer Services, Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Computer Services, Inc, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Computer Services, Inc (CSVI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら