◆英語タイトル：Columbia Sportswear Co (COLM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Columbia Sportswear Co (COLM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Columbia Sportswear Co (CSC) is an apparel and footwear company. It designs, develops, markets, and distributes apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment for men, kids, women and youth. The company markets its products under Columbia, Sorel, Mountain HardWear and prAna brand names. It designs and develops its products through third party manufacturers. CSC offers its products through wholesale distribution channels, independently operated specialty outdoor and sporting goods stores, national, regional and international sporting goods chains, regional, department store chains and internet retailers, direct-to-consumer channels, independent distributors, e-commerce sites and licensees. The company has business presence across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. CSC is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Columbia Sportswear Co – Key Facts
Columbia Sportswear Co – Key Employees
Columbia Sportswear Co – Key Employee Biographies
Columbia Sportswear Co – Major Products and Services
Columbia Sportswear Co – History
Columbia Sportswear Co – Company Statement
Columbia Sportswear Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Columbia Sportswear Co – Business Description
Business Segment: Apparel, Accessories and Equipment
Business Segment: Footwear
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
Geographical Segment: Latin America and Asia- Pacific (LAAP)
Geographical Segment: United States
Columbia Sportswear Co – Corporate Strategy
Columbia Sportswear Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Columbia Sportswear Co – Strengths
Columbia Sportswear Co – Weaknesses
Columbia Sportswear Co – Opportunities
Columbia Sportswear Co – Threats
Columbia Sportswear Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Columbia Sportswear Co, Key Facts
Columbia Sportswear Co, Key Employees
Columbia Sportswear Co, Key Employee Biographies
Columbia Sportswear Co, Major Products and Services
Columbia Sportswear Co, History
Columbia Sportswear Co, Subsidiaries
Columbia Sportswear Co, Key Competitors
Columbia Sportswear Co, Ratios based on current share price
Columbia Sportswear Co, Annual Ratios
Columbia Sportswear Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Columbia Sportswear Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Columbia Sportswear Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios