◆英語タイトル：ClearOne Inc (CLRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
ClearOne Inc (ClearOne) formerly ClearOne Communications Inc, is a technology company that provides conferencing, collaboration, streaming, and digital signage solutions. The company provides professional conferencing, audio and video distribution, premium conferencing, tabletop conferencing, personal conferencing and conferencing microphones, unified communications and telephony conferencing solutions, among others. It offers software products such as Spontania, Collaborate Desktop, Collaborate Room Pro, Collaborate Room, Collaborate Control, and others. ClearOne provides products such as VIEW Pro, VIEW, IMPRESS, Anthology, control interfaces and MagicBox website, among others. The company operates in India, Malaysia, Australia, the UK, Hong Kong and Japan. ClearOne is headquartered in Salt Lake, Utah, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ClearOne Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ClearOne Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
ClearOne Inc – Key Information
ClearOne Inc – Overview
ClearOne Inc – Key Employees
ClearOne Inc – Key Employee Biographies
ClearOne Inc – Key Operational Heads
ClearOne Inc – Major Products and Services
ClearOne Inc – History
ClearOne Inc – Company Statement
ClearOne Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ClearOne Inc – Business Description
ClearOne Inc – Corporate Strategy
ClearOne Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ClearOne Inc – Strengths
ClearOne Inc – Weaknesses
ClearOne Inc – Opportunities
ClearOne Inc – Threats
ClearOne Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
ClearOne Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
ClearOne Inc, Key Information
ClearOne Inc, Key Ratios
ClearOne Inc, Share Data
ClearOne Inc, Major Products and Services
ClearOne Inc, History
ClearOne Inc, Key Employees
ClearOne Inc, Key Employee Biographies
ClearOne Inc, Key Operational Heads
ClearOne Inc, Other Locations
ClearOne Inc, Subsidiaries
ClearOne Inc, Key Competitors
ClearOne Inc, SWOT Analysis
ClearOne Inc, Ratios based on current share price
ClearOne Inc, Annual Ratios
ClearOne Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios