◆英語タイトル：Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Clean Harbors, Inc. (Clean Harbors) is a provider of environmental, industrial and energy services. The company offers waste disposal and recycling, emergency response, chemical packing, field services, production services, exploration services, directional boring, lodging services and onsite services. The company caters its services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology, chemical and specialty chemical, energy, government, refinery, utilities, retail, engineering and consulting, healthcare, education, general manufacturing, transportation, steel and primary metals. It operates through the brands Clean Harbors, Safety-Kleen and Kleen Performance Products. The company has presence across Canada, the US, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Clean Harbors is headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, the US.
Clean Harbors, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 03,2017: Clean Harbors Q1 net loss increases
Feb 22,2017: Clean Harbors reports net loss for Q4
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Clean Harbors, Inc. – History 9
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Company Statement 11
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Business Description 15
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 16
Clean Harbors, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Strengths 17
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Weaknesses 18
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Opportunities 19
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Threats 20
Clean Harbors, Inc. – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Clean Harbors, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
May 03, 2017: Clean Harbors Q1 net loss increases 30
Feb 22, 2017: Clean Harbors reports net loss for Q4 31
Dec 06, 2016: Clean Harbors unveils $120 million El Dorado facility expansion 32
Nov 02, 2016: Clean Harbors Announces Third-Quarter 2016 Financial Results 33
Sep 30, 2016: Clean Harbors Announces Retirement of James M. Rutledge, Vice Chairman and President 35
Aug 04, 2016: Clean Harbors reports second-quarter 2016 financial results 36
May 04, 2016: Clean Harbors reports first quarter 2016 financial results 38
Mar 11, 2016: Clean Harbors appoints Lauren States to Board of Directors 40
Feb 24, 2016: Clean Harbors reports fourth-quarter and full-year 2015 financial results 41
Jan 06, 2016: Clean Harbors promotes Michael Battles to Chief Financial Officer 42
Section 5 – Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Tables
Clean Harbors, Inc., Key Facts 5
Clean Harbors, Inc., Key Employees 6
Clean Harbors, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Clean Harbors, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Clean Harbors, Inc., History 9
Clean Harbors, Inc., Other Locations 12
Clean Harbors, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Clean Harbors, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Clean Harbors, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Clean Harbors, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Clean Harbors, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Clean Harbors, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Clean Harbors, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Clean Harbors, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら