◆英語タイトル：CJ Corp (001040) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
CJ Corp (001040) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CJ Corp (CJ) is a conglomerate that provides diversified products and services through its affiliates and subsidiaries. It offers various food materials such as sugar, flour and cooking oil through retail stores and processed food through restaurants; apparel, fashion and home ware products through TV, catalog, mobile, and internet shopping mall mediums. The company invests, develops, produces, and commercializes pharmaceutical and healthcare products. CJ also provides contract-based logistics, parcel and forwarding services; and develops housing, commercial building complex, downtown developments, and resorts and leisure facilities. It serves in Asia, South America, North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. CJ is headquartered in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
CJ Corp – Key Facts
CJ Corp – Key Employees
CJ Corp – Key Employee Biographies
CJ Corp – Major Products and Services
CJ Corp – History
CJ Corp – Company Statement
CJ Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CJ Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Bio
Business Segment: Entertainment and Media
Business Segment: Food and Food Services
Business Segment: Homeshopping and Logistics
Business Segment: Infrastructure
CJ Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CJ Corp – Strengths
CJ Corp – Weaknesses
CJ Corp – Opportunities
CJ Corp – Threats
CJ Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
CJ Corp, Key Facts
CJ Corp, Key Employees
CJ Corp, Key Employee Biographies
CJ Corp, Major Products and Services
CJ Corp, History
CJ Corp, Subsidiaries
CJ Corp, Key Competitors
CJ Corp, Ratios based on current share price
CJ Corp, Annual Ratios
CJ Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
CJ Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
CJ Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
CJ Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
CJ Corp, Ratio Charts