◆英語タイトル：CIMIC Group Ltd (CIM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
CIMIC Group Ltd (CIM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CIMIC Group Ltd (CIMIC), a subsidiary of HOCHTIEF Australia Holdings Limited, is a provider of infrastructure construction and contracting services. It offers project development; construction; contract mining; property and infrastructure development; and operation and maintenance services. The company serves public and private sector clients across a variety of end markets including construction, health care, oil and gas, educational, transportation, and others. It offers services under various brand names Broad, CPB Contractors, EIC Activities, Leighton Asia, Pacific Partnerships, Sedgman, Ventia and UGL. The company operates through its subsidiaries and executes projects in Asia, Africa, North America, South America, and Oceania. CIMIC is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
CIMIC Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 10,2021: CIMIC Group announces 2020 full year financial results
Jan 05,2021: CIMIC Group appoints Emilio Grande as chief financial officer
Jan 05,2021: CIMIC Group : Appointment of chief financial officer group
Nov 18,2020: WA NAWIC awards for excellence
Nov 06,2020: Appointment of Executive Chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
CIMIC Group Ltd – Key Facts
CIMIC Group Ltd – Key Employees
CIMIC Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
CIMIC Group Ltd – Major Products and Services
CIMIC Group Ltd – History
CIMIC Group Ltd – Company Statement
CIMIC Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CIMIC Group Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Construction
Business Segment: Corporate and Investments
Business Segment: Services
Geographical Segment: Asia, Middle East, Americas & Africa
Geographical Segment: Australia Pacific
CIMIC Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CIMIC Group Ltd – Strengths
CIMIC Group Ltd – Weaknesses
CIMIC Group Ltd – Opportunities
CIMIC Group Ltd – Threats
CIMIC Group Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
CIMIC Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 10, 2021: CIMIC Group announces 2020 full year financial results
Jan 05, 2021: CIMIC Group appoints Emilio Grande as chief financial officer
Jan 05, 2021: CIMIC Group : Appointment of chief financial officer group
Nov 18, 2020: WA NAWIC awards for excellence
Nov 06, 2020: Appointment of Executive Chairman
Oct 26, 2020: Sedgman secures $166m in operations contract extensions in Queensland
Oct 19, 2020: CIMIC agrees to sell 50% of mining services unit Thiess to Elliott
Oct 09, 2020: CIMIC Group announces 9m20 NPAT $474m; revenue growth in 3Q20; market outlook positive
Sep 17, 2020: CIMIC Group recognised for fifth year in a row by FTSE4Good Index
Aug 11, 2020: CIMIC’s Thiess awarded mining services contract in Chile
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
CIMIC Group Ltd, Key Facts
CIMIC Group Ltd, Key Employees
CIMIC Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
CIMIC Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
CIMIC Group Ltd, History
CIMIC Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
CIMIC Group Ltd, Affiliate
CIMIC Group Ltd, Joint Venture
CIMIC Group Ltd, Key Competitors
CIMIC Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
CIMIC Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
CIMIC Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
CIMIC Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
CIMIC Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
CIMIC Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios