◆英語タイトル：Cellnet Group Ltd (CLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Cellnet Group Ltd (CLT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cellnet Group Ltd (Cellnet), a subsidiary of Wentronic Holding Gmbh, provides distribution, warehousing, logistics, and fulfillment services. It primarily distributes mobiles, tablet, and related accessories sourced from vendors and manufacturers to retail channels. The company serves to diverse industries including print, consumer electronics, gifts, fashion, sporting goods, and telecommunications. Cellnet market its products under brand names: 3SIXT, tech21, Lifeproof, otter box, Plantronics, mophie, incipio, zagg, braven, griffin, kate spade, strontium, ibaby, ifrogz, jack spade, incase, clamcase, and rebeccaminkoff. The company operates its business through a network of subsidiaries in Australia, New Zealand, and China. Cellnet is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Cellnet Group Ltd – Key Facts
Cellnet Group Ltd – Key Employees
Cellnet Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Cellnet Group Ltd – Major Products and Services
Cellnet Group Ltd – History
Cellnet Group Ltd – Company Statement
Cellnet Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cellnet Group Ltd – Business Description
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: New Zealand
Cellnet Group Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Cellnet Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Cellnet Group Ltd – Strengths
Cellnet Group Ltd – Weaknesses
Cellnet Group Ltd – Opportunities
Cellnet Group Ltd – Threats
Cellnet Group Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Cellnet Group Ltd, Key Facts
Cellnet Group Ltd, Key Employees
Cellnet Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Cellnet Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Cellnet Group Ltd, History
Cellnet Group Ltd, Other Locations
Cellnet Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Cellnet Group Ltd, Key Competitors
Cellnet Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Cellnet Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
Cellnet Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Cellnet Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Cellnet Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Cellnet Group Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Cellnet Group Ltd, Ratio Charts