◆英語タイトル：Cegid Group SA (CGD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Cegid Group SA (CGD) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cegid Group SA (Cegid) is a provider of cloud services and enterprise software. The company provides communicative tools which support a wide range of business needs including merchandise and budget planning, forecasting, manufacturing and sourcing, wholesale, supply chain planning and execution, merchandise management, inventory optimization and replenishment, customer relationship management and loyalty, multi-channel retailing, point of sale, and analytics. It also provides training, consulting, and support and configuration and deployment of hardware and networks. The company offers its solutions in the areas of finance and tax management, human resources, and vertical business solutions for manufacturing, trade, services, small companies, retail, hospitality, accounting, and public sector. Cegid is headquartered in Lyon, France.
Cegid Group SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 03,2017: Cegid announces appointment of Pascal Houillon as CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Cegid Group SA – Key Facts 5
Cegid Group SA – Key Employees 6
Cegid Group SA – Key Employee Biographies 7
Cegid Group SA – Major Products and Services 8
Cegid Group SA – History 9
Cegid Group SA – Company Statement 11
Cegid Group SA – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Cegid Group SA – Business Description 14
Cegid Group SA – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Cegid Group SA – Strengths 15
Cegid Group SA – Weaknesses 16
Cegid Group SA – Opportunities 17
Cegid Group SA – Threats 18
Cegid Group SA – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Cegid Group SA, Key Facts 5
Cegid Group SA, Key Employees 6
Cegid Group SA, Key Employee Biographies 7
Cegid Group SA, Major Products and Services 8
Cegid Group SA, History 9
Cegid Group SA, Other Locations 12
Cegid Group SA, Subsidiaries 12
Cegid Group SA, Key Competitors 19
Cegid Group SA, Ratios based on current share price 20
Cegid Group SA, Annual Ratios 21
Cegid Group SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Cegid Group SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Cegid Group SA, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30