◆英語タイトル：Catalyst Biosciences Inc (CBIO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Catalyst Biosciences Inc (Catalyst Biosciences), formerly Targacept Inc, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that develops protease-based advanced medicines to treat hematological indications. The company specializes in hemostasis, with focus on subcutaneous prophylaxis of hemophilia and surgery, and anti-complement. Its pipeline products include factor VIIa marzeptacog alfa, for the treatment of individuals with hemophilia A and B; factor IX CB 2679d, for the treatment of hemophilia B; factor Xa variants, currently in research phase; and anti-C3: CB 2782, for treating dry age-related macular degeneration, ischemia-reperfusion injuries and inflammatory retinal diseases. The company partners with various international pharmaceutical companies to develop and commercialize its engineered human proteases. Catalyst Biosciences is headquartered in South San Francisco, California, the US.
Catalyst Biosciences Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 08,2019: Catalyst Biosciences Presents Updated Data from Its Phase 2/3 Trial of Subcutaneous Marzeptacog Alfa (Activated) in Individuals with Hemophilia A or B with Inhibitors at the 12th Annual EAHAD Congress
Feb 06,2019: Catalyst Biosciences Announces Preclinical Proof-of-Concept Data of Gene Therapy Candidate CB 2679d-GT for the Treatment of Hemophilia B
Dec 10,2018: Catalyst Biosciences to host a research & development day focused on factor VIIa and factor IX hemophilia programs
Dec 01,2018: Catalyst Biosciences Announces Updated Positive Interim Data from Its Phase 2/3 Study of Marzeptacog Alfa (Activated) in Individuals with Hemophilia A or B with Inhibitors
Nov 01,2018: Catalyst Biosciences reports third quarter operating & financial results and provides a corporate update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Catalyst Biosciences Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Catalyst Biosciences Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Key Information
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Overview
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Key Employees
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Key Operational Heads
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Major Products and Services
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – History
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Company Statement
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Business Description
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Corporate Strategy
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Strengths
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Weaknesses
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Opportunities
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Threats
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Catalyst Biosciences Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Key Information
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Key Ratios
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Share Data
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Major Products and Services
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, History
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Key Employees
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Key Operational Heads
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Other Locations
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Subsidiaries
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Key Competitors
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, SWOT Analysis
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Annual Ratios
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Performance Chart
Catalyst Biosciences Inc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Catalyst Biosciences Inc (CBIO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら