◆英語タイトル：Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd (CVN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd (Carnarvon Petroleum) is an oil and gas company that acquires, explores, and develops oil and gas properties. The company’s projects comprise Cerberus and the Phoenix project. It has assets in Barrow sub-basin, Perth basin, and Roebuck basin. Carnarvon Petroleum’s Phoenix project is located in the north-western region of the Bedout Sub-basin within the greater Roebuck Basin. The company holds exploration permits such as EP-321, EP407, EP-475, EP-491, WA-435-P, WA-436-P, WA-437-P, and WA-438-P in offshore Western Australia. It partners with other oil and gas companies for its exploration activities. Carnarvon Petroleum is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 08,2021: Santos considers stake sale in Dorado field offshore Australia
Apr 01,2021: Advance Energy to acquire 50% stake in Buffalo project offshore Timor-Leste
Mar 04,2021: Carnarvon hires Noble Tom Prosser rig to drill offshore exploration wells
Mar 03,2021: Carnarvon Petroleum: Rig secured for high impact Pavo & Apus drilling
Feb 15,2021: Carnarvon Petroleum provides Buffalo drilling update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Key Information
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Overview
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Key Employees
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Major Products and Services
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – History
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Company Statement
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Business Description
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Strengths
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Weaknesses
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Opportunities
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Threats
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Key Information
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Key Ratios
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Share Data
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Major Products and Services
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, History
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Key Employees
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Other Locations
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Subsidiaries
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Key Competitors
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Annual Ratios
Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Carnarvon Petroleum Ltd (CVN)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら