◆英語タイトル：BYD Co Ltd (1211) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
BYD Co Ltd (1211) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BYD Company Limited (BYD) designs, manufactures and sells rechargeable batteries, photovoltaic products, handset components, and other electronic products. It also offers whole product assembly services to clients. As part of its automobile business, the company manufactures and offers traditional fuel-engine vehicles and new energy vehicles. The range of products developed by the company includes rechargeable batteries, LCD/LCM, plastic casing, keypad, FPC, camera lens and chargers. The Automobile products include high-end, medium-end, and low-end cars and whole car moulds, auto parts, DM (dual mode) and pure electric vehicle. Its products and services cater to handset manufacturers, and electric power tools and other portable electronic equipment manufacturers. The company operates across various countries which include America, Europe, Japan, India, Hong Kong and other regions. BYD’s production plants are located in Kuichong, Huizhou and Baolong in China. BYD is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
BYD Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 01,2017: BYD and the Government of Ontario Discuss a Partnership on Sustainability and Electric Vehicles
Nov 21,2017: BYD First Electric Buses Start Real Operation in TranSantiago
Nov 07,2017: BYD Gains Momentum in Bringing New Energy Eco-System to the Philippines
Oct 19,2017: BYD to Supply Batteries to Energy Storage Leader Green Charge
Oct 19,2017: BYD’s brand new Midibus wins first European order – 21 for Connexxion
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
BYD Co Ltd – Key Facts 5
BYD Co Ltd – Key Employees 6
BYD Co Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
BYD Co Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
BYD Co Ltd – History 9
BYD Co Ltd – Company Statement 15
BYD Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
BYD Co Ltd – Business Description 19
BYD Co Ltd – Corporate Strategy 20
BYD Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
BYD Co Ltd – Strengths 21
BYD Co Ltd – Weaknesses 22
BYD Co Ltd – Opportunities 23
BYD Co Ltd – Threats 24
BYD Co Ltd – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
BYD Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Dec 01, 2017: BYD and the Government of Ontario Discuss a Partnership on Sustainability and Electric Vehicles 34
Nov 21, 2017: BYD First Electric Buses Start Real Operation in TranSantiago 35
Nov 07, 2017: BYD Gains Momentum in Bringing New Energy Eco-System to the Philippines 36
Oct 19, 2017: BYD to Supply Batteries to Energy Storage Leader Green Charge 37
Oct 19, 2017: BYD’s brand new Midibus wins first European order – 21 for Connexxion 38
Oct 12, 2017: BYD Shakes Market with Broad Range of Energy Storage Solutions at Australia’s Largest Renewable Energy Exhibition 39
Oct 10, 2017: Latest ADL BYD electric bus fleet arrives in Liverpool 40
Oct 06, 2017: BYD Coach and Bus unveils north america’s largest electric bus factory with bipartisan group of senior officials 41
Sep 27, 2017: BYD Joins Global Effort to Bring Soot-Free Buses to 20 Megacities 42
Sep 18, 2017: Turin ceremony marks delivery of first BYD ebus fleet in Italy 43
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
BYD Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
BYD Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
BYD Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
BYD Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
BYD Co Ltd, History 9
BYD Co Ltd, Other Locations 17
BYD Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 17
BYD Co Ltd, Key Competitors 25
BYD Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
BYD Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
BYD Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
BYD Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
BYD Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 31
BYD Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47