◆英語タイトル：Bunge Ltd (BG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bunge Ltd (BG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bunge Limited (Bunge) is an integrated agribusiness and food company. It primarily purchases, stores, transports and sells food and ingredients, edible oils, milling products and other fertilizers. Its product portfolio includes oil seeds, vegetable oils, protein meals, packaged and bulk oils, shortenings, margarines and mayonnaise. In addition, the company produces and sells wheat flours, bakery mixes, dry milled corn products, milled rice products, sugar, ethanol,. It sells its products to animal feed manufacturers, livestock producers, wheat and corn millers, snack food producers, restaurant chains, foodservice distributors, food processing, bakery and food service companies and other oilseed processors. A part from these, Bunge produces, blends and distributes nitrogen-based liquid and solid phosphate fertilizers to farmers in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. Bunge is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US.
Bunge Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2019 Curtis Jones, Vice President of Global Economic Analysis for Bunge, featured on the IBM THINK Blog
Aug 06,2018 Bunge announces retirement of Agribusiness President, Brian Thomsen
Aug 01,2018 Bunge announces financial results for Q2 2018
Jul 12,2018 Bunge appoints Mark Zenuk to board of directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Bunge Ltd – Key Facts
Bunge Ltd – Key Employees
Bunge Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Bunge Ltd – Major Products and Services
Bunge Ltd – History
Bunge Ltd – Company Statement
Bunge Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bunge Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Agribusiness
Business Segment: Edible Oils Products
Business Segment: Fertilizer
Business Segment: Milling Products
Business Segment: Sugar and Bioenergy
Geographical Segment: Argentina
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Brazil
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Rest of world
Geographical Segment: United States
Bunge Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Bunge Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Bunge Ltd – Strengths
Bunge Ltd – Weaknesses
Bunge Ltd – Opportunities
Bunge Ltd – Threats
Bunge Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2019: Curtis Jones, Vice President of Global Economic Analysis for Bunge, featured on the IBM THINK Blog
Aug 06, 2018: Bunge announces retirement of Agribusiness President, Brian Thomsen
Aug 01, 2018: Bunge announces financial results for Q2 2018
Jul 12, 2018: Bunge appoints Mark Zenuk to board of directors
May 02, 2018: Bunge Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Mar 27, 2018: Bunge Issues 4th Progress Report on Zero Deforestation
Feb 14, 2018: Bunge reports Q4 2017 financial results
Feb 14, 2018: Bunge posts Q4 2017 results
Jan 04, 2018: Bunge elects Vinita Bali to board of directors
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Bunge Ltd, Key Facts
Bunge Ltd, Key Employees
Bunge Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Bunge Ltd, Major Products and Services
Bunge Ltd, History
Bunge Ltd, Subsidiaries
Bunge Ltd, Key Competitors
Bunge Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Bunge Ltd, Annual Ratios
Bunge Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Bunge Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Bunge Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Bunge Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Bunge Ltd, Ratio Charts