◆英語タイトル：Brunel International NV (BRNL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Brunel International NV (BRNL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brunel International NV (Brunel) is a placement service provider that offers professional staffing and recruitment services. The company provides contract staffing, recruitment, payroll and employee solutions, HR consultancy, project management and operational support. Its contract labor solutions include project-based contract staffing, contract to permanent placements, international recruitment and relocation, and work permit and visa assistance. Brunel’s HR consultancy services comprise work permit and visa assistance, benefits administration, and HR support for contract employees. The company offers services in the areas of engineering, finance and administration, HR and legal, HSEQ, IT and telecoms, sales and marketing, technical, and others. It serves oil and gas, automotive, aerospace, rail, telecoms and pharmaceutical industries. The company operates its offices across the world. Brunel is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Brunel International NV – Key Facts
Brunel International NV – Key Employees
Brunel International NV – Key Employee Biographies
Brunel International NV – Major Products and Services
Brunel International NV – History
Brunel International NV – Company Statement
Brunel International NV – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Brunel International NV – Business Description
Business Segment: Engineering
Business Segment: Global Business
Business Segment: IT
Business Segment: Unallocated
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Global Business
Geographical Segment: Other Regions
Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
Brunel International NV – Corporate Strategy
Brunel International NV – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Brunel International NV – Strengths
Brunel International NV – Weaknesses
Brunel International NV – Opportunities
Brunel International NV – Threats
Brunel International NV – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Brunel International NV, Key Facts
Brunel International NV, Key Employees
Brunel International NV, Key Employee Biographies
Brunel International NV, Major Products and Services
Brunel International NV, History
Brunel International NV, Other Locations
Brunel International NV, Subsidiaries
Brunel International NV, Key Competitors
Brunel International NV, Ratios based on current share price
Brunel International NV, Annual Ratios
Brunel International NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Brunel International NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Brunel International NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios