◆英語タイトル：Britannia Industries Ltd (BRITANNIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Britannia Industries Ltd (BRITANNIA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Britannia Industries Limited (BIL) is a food company that manufactures, and markets a wide variety of bakery and dairy products. The company’s product portfolio includes bakery products such as biscuits, bread, cakes, and rusk; and dairy products including milk, butter, cheese, ghee, and dahi. BIL offers its products under various brands, including Good Day, Treat, 50-50, Pure Magic, Tiger, Milk Bikis, MarieGold, and NutriChoice among others. It operates research and development facility in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore, Karnataka. The company operates manufacturing plants in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and Uttarakhand, India. It markets products in India, Mauritius, UAE, and Oman among other markets. BIL is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Britannia Industries Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 25,2017: Britannia announces Q4 2017 results
Feb 13,2017: Britannia announces Q3 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Britannia Industries Ltd – Key Facts 5
Britannia Industries Ltd – Key Employees 6
Britannia Industries Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Britannia Industries Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Britannia Industries Ltd – History 10
Britannia Industries Ltd – Company Statement 12
Britannia Industries Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Britannia Industries Ltd – Business Description 16
Britannia Industries Ltd – Corporate Strategy 17
Britannia Industries Ltd – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Britannia Industries Ltd – Strengths 18
Britannia Industries Ltd – Weaknesses 19
Britannia Industries Ltd – Opportunities 20
Britannia Industries Ltd – Threats 21
Britannia Industries Ltd – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
May 25, 2017: Britannia announces Q4 2017 results 30
Feb 13, 2017: Britannia announces Q3 2017 results 31
Section 5 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
Britannia Industries Ltd, Key Facts 5
Britannia Industries Ltd, Key Employees 6
Britannia Industries Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Britannia Industries Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Britannia Industries Ltd, History 10
Britannia Industries Ltd, Other Locations 14
Britannia Industries Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Britannia Industries Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Britannia Industries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Britannia Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Britannia Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Britannia Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Britannia Industries Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35