◆英語タイトル：BorgWarner Inc (BWA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
BorgWarner Inc (BWA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BorgWarner Inc. (BorgWarner) is a manufacturer and supplier of engineered systems and components. These are used in improving stability, vehicle performance, air quality and fuel efficiency in automotive industry. The company sells its products to the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of light vehicles, commercial trucks, buses and agricultural and off-highway vehicles across the world. BorgWarner also sells its products in the aftermarket for light and commercial vehicles and to the tier one vehicle systems suppliers. It operates manufacturing, assembling and technical facilities in the US, China, Germany, South Korea, India, Mexico, Brazil, Hungary, Japan, Canada, France, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia and the UK. The company operates in the Europe, Asia, the Americas and Africa. BorgWarner is headquartered in Auburn Hills, the US.
BorgWarner Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 15,2017: BorgWarner appoints Frederic Lissalde as chief operating officer
Nov 07,2017: BorgWarner Unveils R2S Turbocharging System with Two VTG Turbochargers
Sep 19,2017: BorgWarner: Auto parts firm to invest $20M in Mississippi plant, hire 75
Sep 12,2017: BorgWarner’s 48-volt Technologies Electrify Vehicles for Better Efficiency
May 03,2017: BorgWarner bringing 300 jobs to Noblesville
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
BorgWarner Inc – Key Facts 5
BorgWarner Inc – Key Employees 6
BorgWarner Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
BorgWarner Inc – Major Products and Services 9
BorgWarner Inc – History 10
BorgWarner Inc – Company Statement 14
BorgWarner Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
BorgWarner Inc – Business Description 17
BorgWarner Inc – Corporate Strategy 18
BorgWarner Inc – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
BorgWarner Inc – Strengths 19
BorgWarner Inc – Weaknesses 20
BorgWarner Inc – Opportunities 21
BorgWarner Inc – Threats 22
BorgWarner Inc – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Nov 07, 2017: BorgWarner Unveils R2S Turbocharging System with Two VTG Turbochargers 31
Sep 12, 2017: BorgWarner’s 48-volt Technologies Electrify Vehicles for Better Efficiency 32
Jan 26, 2016: BorgWarner to develop waste-to-energy facility in Gloucestershire, UK 33
Section 5 – Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
BorgWarner Inc, Key Facts 5
BorgWarner Inc, Key Employees 6
BorgWarner Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
BorgWarner Inc, Major Products and Services 9
BorgWarner Inc, History 10
BorgWarner Inc, Subsidiaries 15
BorgWarner Inc, Key Competitors 23
BorgWarner Inc, Ratios based on current share price 24
BorgWarner Inc, Annual Ratios 25
BorgWarner Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
BorgWarner Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
BorgWarner Inc, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37