◆英語タイトル：Bollore SA (BOL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Transport and Logistics
Bollore SA (BOL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bollore SA (Bollore) is a provider of transportation and logistics, communication, and electricity storage solutions. The company carries out its business activities in ports, freight forwarding and railways. It operates business in communication and media sector with its direct terrestrial television channel, newspapers, advertising, market research and cinema and television logistics. It produces high performance lithium metal polymer electric battery used in numerous applications such as electric vehicles, car-sharing services and stationary solutions; and plastic films for condensers, capacitors and packaging. It has operations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle-East and Asia. Bollore is headquartered in Puteaux, France.
Bollore SA Key Recent Developments
Oct 21,2019: 17 years young, Timor-Leste builds award-winning seaport with PMC support from Worley
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Bollore SA – Key Facts
Bollore SA – Key Employees
Bollore SA – Major Products and Services
Bollore SA – History
Bollore SA – Company Statement
Bollore SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bollore SA – Business Description
Business Segment: Communication
Business Segment: Electricity Storage and Solutions
Business Segment: Oil Logistics
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Transportation and Logistics
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe Excluding France
Geographical Segment: France and Overseas Departments and Territories
Bollore SA – Corporate Strategy
Bollore SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Bollore SA – Strengths
Bollore SA – Weaknesses
Bollore SA – Opportunities
Bollore SA – Threats
Bollore SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 21, 2019: 17 years young, Timor-Leste builds award-winning seaport with PMC support from Worley
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Bollore SA, Key Facts
Bollore SA, Key Employees
Bollore SA, Major Products and Services
Bollore SA, History
Bollore SA, Other Locations
Bollore SA, Subsidiaries
Bollore SA, Key Competitors
Bollore SA, Ratios based on current share price
Bollore SA, Annual Ratios
Bollore SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Bollore SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Bollore SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Bollore SA, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Bollore SA, Ratio Charts