◆英語タイトル：The Boeing Co (BA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Aerospace and Defense
The Boeing Co (BA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Boeing Co (Boeing) is an aerospace company that designs, develops and manufactures commercial and military aircraft and space, defense and security systems. The company provides various models of aircraft and business jets for commercial purposes and trainer aircraft, rotorcraft and tilt-rotor aircraft, tanker aircraft, anti-submarine aircraft, and other attack aircraft and helicopters for military purposes. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and integrates weapons, defense systems, launch systems, and satellites. The company also provides logistics support, maintenance, training, modifications, data analytics and information-based services. It serves government and commercial customers throughout the world. The company has operations across North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Boeing is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
The Boeing Co Key Recent Developments
Jan 11,2021: Boeing to provide six more solar arrays for International Space Station
Jan 05,2021: Boeing Satellites use radiation-tolerant power modules from Vicor
Dec 22,2020: Boeing reaches net-zero carbon emissions from manufacturing and worksites
Sep 10,2020: Boeing, Salt River project sign renewable energy agreement for Mesa site
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
The Boeing Co – Key Facts
The Boeing Co – Key Employees
The Boeing Co – Key Employee Biographies
The Boeing Co – Major Products and Services
The Boeing Co – History
The Boeing Co – Company Statement
The Boeing Co – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Boeing Co – Business Description
Business Segment: Boeing Capital
Business Segment: Commercial Airplanes
Business Segment: Defense, Space and Security
Business Segment: Global Services
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: Asia, other than China
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Latin America, Caribbean and other
Geographical Segment: Middle East
Geographical Segment: Oceania
Geographical Segment: The United States
The Boeing Co – Corporate Strategy
The Boeing Co – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
The Boeing Co – Strengths
The Boeing Co – Weaknesses
The Boeing Co – Opportunities
The Boeing Co – Threats
The Boeing Co – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
The Boeing Co, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 11, 2021: Boeing to provide six more solar arrays for International Space Station
Jan 05, 2021: Boeing Satellites use radiation-tolerant power modules from Vicor
Dec 22, 2020: Boeing reaches net-zero carbon emissions from manufacturing and worksites
Sep 10, 2020: Boeing, Salt River project sign renewable energy agreement for Mesa site
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
The Boeing Co, Key Facts
The Boeing Co, Key Employees
The Boeing Co, Key Employees (cont..)
The Boeing Co, Key Employee Biographies
The Boeing Co, Major Products and Services
The Boeing Co, History
The Boeing Co, Other Locations
The Boeing Co, Subsidiaries
The Boeing Co, Key Competitors
The Boeing Co, Ratios based on current share price
The Boeing Co, Annual Ratios
The Boeing Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
The Boeing Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
The Boeing Co, Interim Ratios
The Boeing Co, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios