◆英語タイトル：Blue Apron Inc. (APRN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Blue Apron Inc. (APRN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Blue Apron Inc (Blue Apron) procures, process, delivers and sells fresh ingredients and recipes. Its product portfolio includes seasonal and pre-portioned ingredients, meals, wine, cooking tools, utensils and pantry items. In addition, it offers specialty ingredients such as purple potatoes, enoki mushrooms, purple daikon radishes, pink lemons, purple beans, multicolor cherry tomatoes, fairytale eggplants, romanesco cauliflower, honeynut squash and watermelon radishes. These products cater to the needs of college graduates, young couples, families, singles, and empty nesters. The company also operates Apron Market, an e-commerce marketplace that offers a collection of cooking tools, utensils, and pantry items and other special items recommended by its culinary team. The portal also offers seasonal cookbooks that include various recipes related to weeknight meals, large format feasts, desserts, and culinary projects. Blue Apron is headquartered in New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Blue Apron Inc. – Key Facts 5
Blue Apron Inc. – Key Employees 6
Blue Apron Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Blue Apron Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Blue Apron Inc. – History 9
Blue Apron Inc. – Company Statement 10
Blue Apron Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Blue Apron Inc. – Business Description 13
Blue Apron Inc. – Corporate Strategy 14
Blue Apron Inc. – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Blue Apron Inc. – Strengths 15
Blue Apron Inc. – Weaknesses 16
Blue Apron Inc. – Opportunities 17
Blue Apron Inc. – Threats 18
Blue Apron Inc. – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Blue Apron Inc., Key Facts 5
Blue Apron Inc., Key Employees 6
Blue Apron Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Blue Apron Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Blue Apron Inc., History 9
Blue Apron Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Blue Apron Inc., Key Competitors 19
Blue Apron Inc., Ratios based on current share price 20
Blue Apron Inc., Annual Ratios 21
Blue Apron Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Blue Apron Inc., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29