◆英語タイトル：BioRestorative Therapies Inc (BRTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
BioRestorative Therapies Inc (BRT), formerly Stem Cell Assurance Inc is a developer of therapeutic products and medical therapies. The company performs stem cell programs which include brtxDISC and ThermoStem. brtxDISC,a lead therapeutic product, is designed to offer a non-surgical treatment for chronic lumbar disc diseases such as bulging and herniated discs. Its ThermoStem program develops brown fat stem cell-based therapy which is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, obesity, and other metabolic disorders. BRT provides identification and treatment of first stem cell population isolated from a particular brown fat depot in human. The company operates in the US. BRT is headquartered in Melville, New York, the US.
BioRestorative Therapies Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 05,2021: BioRestorative Therapies Announces Appointment of Nickolay V. Kukekov, Ph.D to its Board of Directors
Nov 20,2020: BioRestorative Therapies emerges from Chapter 11 Reorganization
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BioRestorative Therapies Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BioRestorative Therapies Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Key Information
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Overview
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Key Employees
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Key Employee Biographies
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Key Operational Heads
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Major Products and Services
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – History
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Company Statement
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
BioRestorative Therapies Inc
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Business Description
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Corporate Strategy
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Strengths
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Weaknesses
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Opportunities
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Threats
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
BioRestorative Therapies Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Key Information
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Key Ratios
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Share Data
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Major Products and Services
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, History
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Key Employees
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Key Operational Heads
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Other Locations
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Subsidiaries
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Key Competitors
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, SWOT Analysis
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Annual Ratios
BioRestorative Therapies Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[BioRestorative Therapies Inc (BRTX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら