◆英語タイトル：Bionomics Ltd (BNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bionomics Ltd (Bionomics) is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops treatments for cancer, and central nervous system disorders such as anxiety, depression and Alzheimer’s disease. The company provides pipeline products such as BNC210, BNC 105, BNC101 and BNC375, among others. It uses various technology platforms including multicore; ionX; and CSC Rx Discovery platform for discovering highly active, functional therapeutic antibodies and small molecule candidates that target cancer stem cells, among others. Bionomics’ ionX includes systems for high throughput electrophysiology for early and high content evaluation of drug hits. The company conducts clinical studies including post-traumatic stress disorder study, multiple ascending dose study, and generalized anxiety disorder study, dose esclaltion study. Bionomics is headquartered in Thebarton, South Australia, Australia.
Bionomics Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 31,2019: Bionomics: Quarterly cashflow report
Jan 04,2019: Bionomics at Neuroscience Innovation Forum and Biotech Showcase in San Francisco
Nov 15,2018: Bionomics: Executive chairman appointment – material contract terms
Oct 29,2018: Bionomics: Quarterly cashflow report
Aug 16,2018: Bionomics reports year ended 30 June 2018 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bionomics Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bionomics Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Bionomics Ltd – Key Information
Bionomics Ltd – Overview
Bionomics Ltd – Key Employees
Bionomics Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Bionomics Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Bionomics Ltd – Major Products and Services
Bionomics Ltd – History
Bionomics Ltd – Company Statement
Bionomics Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Bionomics Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bionomics Ltd – Business Description
Bionomics Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Bionomics Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Bionomics Ltd – Strengths
Bionomics Ltd – Weaknesses
Bionomics Ltd – Opportunities
Bionomics Ltd – Threats
Bionomics Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Bionomics Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Bionomics Ltd, Key Information
Bionomics Ltd, Key Ratios
Bionomics Ltd, Share Data
Bionomics Ltd, Major Products and Services
Bionomics Ltd, History
Bionomics Ltd, Key Employees
Bionomics Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Bionomics Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Bionomics Ltd, Other Locations
Bionomics Ltd, Subsidiaries
Bionomics Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Bionomics Ltd, Key Competitors
Bionomics Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Bionomics Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Bionomics Ltd, Annual Ratios
Bionomics Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Bionomics Ltd, Performance Chart
Bionomics Ltd, Ratio Charts