◆英語タイトル：Biocept Inc (BIOC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Biocept Inc (Biocept) is a molecular diagnostics company. The company develops and commercializes proprietary circulating tumor cell (CTC) and circulating tumor DNA assays utilizing a standard blood sample. It offers assays for solid tumor indications, such as breast cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, small cell lung cancer, gastric cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, melanoma, pancreatic biliary cancer, and ovarian cancer. Biocept offers related instrumentation, OncoCEE technology, and analytical capabilities for rare event detection and genetic characterization. The company’s OncoCEE, Target Selector, and CEE-Sure, platform modifies rare cell capture and analyses methods. It serves cancer diagnostic assays to oncologists and other physicians; hospitals, and cancer centers. Biocept also provides clinical trial and research services to pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies; and clinical research organizations. Biocept is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Biocept Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 29,2021: Biocept Reports 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Mar 22,2021: Biocept to Report 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results and Host Investor Conference Call on March 29, 2021
Mar 09,2021: Biocept to Participate in Three Virtual Investment Conferences in March
Mar 02,2021: Aegea Biotechnologies Announces Supply Agreement with Biocept for New COVID-19 Test with the Ability to Distinguish Virus Strains and Quantify Viral Load
Feb 02,2021: Biocept Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Biocept Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Biocept Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Biocept Inc – Key Information
Biocept Inc – Overview
Biocept Inc – Key Employees
Biocept Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Biocept Inc – Key Operational Heads
Biocept Inc – Major Products and Services
Biocept Inc – History
Biocept Inc – Company Statement
Biocept Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Biocept Inc – Business Description
Biocept Inc – Corporate Strategy
Biocept Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Biocept Inc – Strengths
Biocept Inc – Weaknesses
Biocept Inc – Opportunities
Biocept Inc – Threats
Biocept Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Biocept Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Biocept Inc, Key Information
Biocept Inc, Key Ratios
Biocept Inc, Share Data
Biocept Inc, Major Products and Services
Biocept Inc, History
Biocept Inc, Key Employees
Biocept Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Biocept Inc, Key Operational Heads
Biocept Inc, Other Locations
Biocept Inc, Subsidiaries
Biocept Inc, Key Competitors
Biocept Inc, SWOT Analysis
Biocept Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Biocept Inc, Annual Ratios
Biocept Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios