◆英語タイトル：Binex Co Ltd (053030) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Binex Co Ltd (Binex) is a provider of biologic and pharmaceutical products. The company provides products such as bisroot, digestive products, antispasmodic and antiulcer agents, NSAIDs, cardiovascular and urology drugs and hepatic protectors, among others. It offers cough and cold remedies, ointments and creams, antihistamines, ophthalmic solutions, anti-vertigos, CNS agents and over-the-counter products, among others. Binex also provides bio medicines and raw materials. The company offers services such as contract manufacturing, development and analytical lab services. It distributes products within domestic markets and oversees marketing. The company markets its products in South Korea. Binex is headquartered in Incheon, Seoul, South Korea.
Binex Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 08,2021: GC Green Cross signs MOU for CMO business cooperation
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Binex Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Binex Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Binex Co Ltd – Key Information
Binex Co Ltd – Overview
Binex Co Ltd – Key Employees
Binex Co Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Binex Co Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Binex Co Ltd – Major Products and Services
Binex Co Ltd – History
Binex Co Ltd – Company Statement
Binex Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Binex Co Ltd
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Binex Co Ltd – Business Description
Binex Co Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Binex Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Binex Co Ltd – Strengths
Binex Co Ltd – Weaknesses
Binex Co Ltd – Opportunities
Binex Co Ltd – Threats
Binex Co Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Binex Co Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Binex Co Ltd, Key Information
Binex Co Ltd, Key Ratios
Binex Co Ltd, Share Data
Binex Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Binex Co Ltd, History
Binex Co Ltd, Key Employees
Binex Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Binex Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Binex Co Ltd, Other Locations
Binex Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Binex Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Binex Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Binex Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Binex Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Binex Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios