◆英語タイトル：Bharat Road Network Ltd (BRNL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bharat Road Network Ltd (BRNL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bharat Road Network, Ltd. (BRNL) is a provider of transportation infrastructure construction services. The company’s business operation is based on build–operate–transfer (BOT) model. It focuses on development, implementation, operation, and maintenance of roads and highways. The company undertakes highway construction projects, including construction of highways, roads, bridges and express freeways. BRNL also offers project building, design and development, valuation, financial modeling, claim management, debt syndication, concession management and project advisory services to its clients. The company caters is services to various state governments. It conducts its business operations primarily in India. BRNL is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Key Facts 5
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Key Employees 6
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
Bharat Road Network Ltd – History 9
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Company Statement 10
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Business Description 12
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Corporate Strategy 13
Bharat Road Network Ltd – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Strengths 14
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Weaknesses 15
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Opportunities 16
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Threats 17
Bharat Road Network Ltd – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 – Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List of Tables
Bharat Road Network Ltd, Key Facts 5
Bharat Road Network Ltd, Key Employees 6
Bharat Road Network Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Bharat Road Network Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Bharat Road Network Ltd, History 9
Bharat Road Network Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Bharat Road Network Ltd, Key Competitors 18
Bharat Road Network Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 19
Bharat Road Network Ltd, Annual Ratios 20
Bharat Road Network Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27