◆英語タイトル：BASF India Ltd (BASF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
BASF India Ltd (BASF) a subsidiary of BASF SE is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes specialty chemicals, performance products, plastics and crop protection products. The company offers chemical products such as intermediates, monomers and petrochemicals. Its performance products comprise dispersion and pigments, paper chemicals, care chemicals, nutritional and health chemicals, and performance chemicals, among others. BASF also provides functional solutions and agricultural solutions to oil and gas industries. The company serves automotive, construction, packaging, paints and coatings, pharmaceutical industries, and others. It operates through its production sites, branch offices, and research and development centers across India. BASF is headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
BASF India Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 09,2021: BASF India announces Q3 FY 2020-2021 results
Aug 27,2020: BASF India approves scheme of merger to acquire BASF Performance Polyamides
Aug 06,2020: BASF India announces Q1 2020-2021 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BASF India Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BASF India Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
BASF India Ltd – Key Information
BASF India Ltd – Overview
BASF India Ltd – Key Employees
BASF India Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
BASF India Ltd – Key Operational Heads
BASF India Ltd – Major Products and Services
BASF India Ltd – History
BASF India Ltd – Company Statement
BASF India Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
BASF India Ltd – Business Description
BASF India Ltd – Corporate Strategy
BASF India Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
BASF India Ltd – Strengths
BASF India Ltd – Weaknesses
BASF India Ltd – Opportunities
BASF India Ltd – Threats
BASF India Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
BASF India Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
BASF India Ltd, Key Information
BASF India Ltd, Key Ratios
BASF India Ltd, Share Data
BASF India Ltd, Major Products and Services
BASF India Ltd, History
BASF India Ltd, Key Employees
BASF India Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
BASF India Ltd, Key Operational Heads
BASF India Ltd, Other Locations
BASF India Ltd, Subsidiaries
BASF India Ltd, Key Competitors
BASF India Ltd, SWOT Analysis
BASF India Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
BASF India Ltd, Annual Ratios
BASF India Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios