◆英語タイトル：Barco NV (BAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Barco NV (BAR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Barco NV (Barco) designs, manufactures, and markets networked visualization products. The company designs develop, and sells visualization solutions such as displays, workstations, monitors, image processors, LED displays, visual display systems, projectors, video walls, presentation and collaboration systems, 3D sound systems, networked solutions, AV streaming products, and related software products. The company offers solutions for classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms, network operation centers, simulation, and projection mapping, among others. Its products and solutions cater to various professional markets such as cinema, broadcast, education, government, corporate, security, transportation, utilities, and process control. The company operates through its own network of sales and marketing, customer support, research and development, and manufacturing facilities in Europe, the Americas, and Asia-Pacific. Barco is headquartered in Kortrijk, Flandre Oriental, Belgium.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Barco NV – Key Facts
Barco NV – Key Employees
Barco NV – Key Employee Biographies
Barco NV – Major Products and Services
Barco NV – History
Barco NV – Company Statement
Barco NV – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Barco NV – Business Description
Business Segment: Enterprise
Business Segment: Entertainment
Business Segment: Healthcare
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: The Americas
Barco NV – Corporate Strategy
Barco NV – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Barco NV – Strengths
Barco NV – Weaknesses
Barco NV – Opportunities
Barco NV – Threats
Barco NV – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Barco NV, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Barco NV, Key Facts
Barco NV, Key Employees
Barco NV, Key Employee Biographies
Barco NV, Major Products and Services
Barco NV, History
Barco NV, Other Locations
Barco NV, Subsidiaries
Barco NV, Affiliate
Barco NV, Key Competitors
Barco NV, Ratios based on current share price
Barco NV, Annual Ratios
Barco NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Barco NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Barco NV, Interim Ratios
Barco NV, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios