◆英語タイトル：Bancolombia SA (BCOLOMBIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bancolombia SA (BCOLOMBIA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bancolombia S.A. (Bancolombia) offers personal, business, and specialized business banking and financial services along with its subsidiaries. Personal banking contains accounts, cards, commercial and retail credits, leasing, money services, investments, payment services, vehicle rental, and buying and selling of dollar. Business banking comprises cash management, derivatives, trust business, investment banking, renting, and factoring. Specialized business includes fiduciary services, securities, international trade, and agriculture banking. The bank offers products and services through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals and operates across the region of Latin America. Bancolombia is headquartered at Medellin, Colombia.
Bancolombia SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 11,2016: Bancolombia announces the resignation of Bancolombia CEO and the designation of the new CEO
Mar 08,2016: Bancolombia CEO resigns after 5 years of declining results
Feb 24,2016: Ecopetrol Continues The Financing Of Its 2016 Investment Plan With A Local Bank Loan For COP$990 Billion
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Bancolombia SA – Key Facts 5
Bancolombia SA – Key Employees 6
Bancolombia SA – Key Employee Biographies 7
Bancolombia SA – Major Products and Services 8
Bancolombia SA – History 9
Bancolombia SA – Company Statement 11
Bancolombia SA – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Bancolombia SA – Business Description 17
Bancolombia SA – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Bancolombia SA – Strengths 19
Bancolombia SA – Weaknesses 20
Bancolombia SA – Opportunities 21
Bancolombia SA – Threats 22
Bancolombia SA – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
Bancolombia SA, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Feb 24, 2016: Ecopetrol Continues The Financing Of Its 2016 Investment Plan With A Local Bank Loan For COP$990 Billion 31
Section 5 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
Bancolombia SA, Key Facts 5
Bancolombia SA, Key Employees 6
Bancolombia SA, Key Employee Biographies 7
Bancolombia SA, Major Products and Services 8
Bancolombia SA, History 9
Bancolombia SA, Subsidiaries 15
Bancolombia SA, Key Competitors 23
Bancolombia SA, Ratios based on current share price 24
Bancolombia SA, Annual Ratios 25
Bancolombia SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Bancolombia SA, Interim Ratios 28
Bancolombia SA, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35