◆英語タイトル：Banco Pan S.A. (BPAN4) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Banco Pan S.A. (BPAN4) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Banco Pan S.A. (Banco Pan), a joint venture between Banco BTG Pactual S.A. and Caixa Participacoes S.A. is a multi-service bank. The bank’s product portfolio consists of vehicle financing, payroll loans, credit cards, corporate loans, real estate, securitization, and insurance, among others. The bank through its direct and indirect subsidiaries also provides leasing services, insurance coverage for accidents, protection for unforeseen events, coverage for bodily injury caused by automotive land vehicles, consortium purchase plans for vehicles and real estate. It offers products and services to State Government, Municipalities, Navy, Army, Air Force and others. Banco Pan is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Banco Pan S.A. – Key Facts 5
Banco Pan S.A. – Key Employees 6
Banco Pan S.A. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Banco Pan S.A. – Major Products and Services 8
Banco Pan S.A. – History 9
Banco Pan S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Banco Pan S.A. – Business Description 11
Banco Pan S.A. – SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis – Overview 12
Banco Pan S.A. – Strengths 12
Banco Pan S.A. – Weaknesses 13
Banco Pan S.A. – Opportunities 14
Banco Pan S.A. – Threats 15
Banco Pan S.A. – Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 20
Financial Performance 20
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 22
Section 4 – Appendix 23
Ratio Definitions 23
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List of Tables
Banco Pan S.A., Key Facts 5
Banco Pan S.A., Key Employees 6
Banco Pan S.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
Banco Pan S.A., Major Products and Services 8
Banco Pan S.A., History 9
Banco Pan S.A., Subsidiaries 10
Banco Pan S.A., Key Competitors 16
Banco Pan S.A., Ratios based on current share price 17
Banco Pan S.A., Annual Ratios 18
Banco Pan S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 19
Banco Pan S.A., Interim Ratios 21
Currency Codes 23
Capital Market Ratios 23
Equity Ratios 24
Profitability Ratios 24
Cost Ratios 25
Liquidity Ratios 25
Leverage Ratios 26
Efficiency Ratios 26