◆英語タイトル：Banco BBVA Argentina SA (BBAR3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Banco BBVA Argentina SA (BBAR3) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Banco BBVA Argentina SA (BBVA Argentina), formerly BBVA Banco Frances SA, offers personal, commercial, and corporate banking; asset management; and capital market solutions. It provides current and saving accounts, debit and credit cards, term deposits, personal and pledge loans, corporate loans, mortgages, and leasing. The bank provides insurance for home, life, car, theft, accident, protected bag, purchase, unemployment, golfers and protected notebook insurance. BBVA Argentina also offers investment banking, advisory, and investment products. The bank operates through a network of branches and serves individuals, corporate and SMEs in Argentina. BBVA Argentina is a subsidiary of BBVA. BBVA Argentina is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Key Facts
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Key Employees
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Key Employee Biographies
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Major Products and Services
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – History
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Business Description
Business Segment: Banking
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Strengths
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Weaknesses
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Opportunities
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Threats
Banco BBVA Argentina SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Key Facts
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Key Employees
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Key Employee Biographies
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Major Products and Services
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, History
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Other Locations
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Subsidiaries
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Key Competitors
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Ratios based on current share price
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Annual Ratios
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Banco BBVA Argentina SA, Ratio Charts