◆英語タイトル：Azul SA (AZUL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Azul SA (AZUL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Azul SA (Azul) is primarily involved in providing passenger transportation services. It operates and manages various fleets and offers scheduled flights for various cities residing in Brazil and to other international routes such as the US, Europe and other Latin American countries. Its Azul Business class offer side-by-side seats that in turn can be modified as beds compiled with direct aisle access that enhances the travel experience of its users. Its Economy Extra class offers extra leg space that in turn allows its guests to access their personal accessories such as laptops, ipads and work stations. A part from these, its Skysofa allows its passengers to modify their space into a portable living room with a combination of four seats and is ideally suited for families, couples, friends and official teams. These fleets are comprised with various amenities such as sleep masks, oral hygiene kits, non-slip socks, pillows, blankets, touch screens, noise-cancellation headsets and pens compiled with sophisticated food menus. Azul is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Azul SA – Key Facts 5
Azul SA – Key Employees 6
Azul SA – Key Employee Biographies 7
Azul SA – Major Products and Services 8
Azul SA – History 9
Azul SA – Company Statement 10
Azul SA – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Azul SA – Business Description 14
Azul SA – Corporate Strategy 15
Azul SA – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Azul SA – Strengths 16
Azul SA – Weaknesses 17
Azul SA – Opportunities 18
Azul SA – Threats 19
Azul SA – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Azul SA, Key Facts 5
Azul SA, Key Employees 6
Azul SA, Key Employee Biographies 7
Azul SA, Major Products and Services 8
Azul SA, History 9
Azul SA, Other Locations 13
Azul SA, Subsidiaries 13
Azul SA, Key Competitors 20
Azul SA, Ratios based on current share price 21
Azul SA, Annual Ratios 22
Azul SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Azul SA, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30