◆英語タイトル：Autoliv Inc (ALV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Autoliv Inc (ALV) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Autoliv Inc (Autoliv) is a provider of automotive safety solutions. It develops, manufactures, and commercializes automotive safety systems such as airbags, steering wheels, restraint electronics, seat belts, and active safety systems such as radar, night vision systems, and camera vision systems. It also offers pedestrian protection systems, belt pretensioners and child seats. Autoliv offers its products to various vehicle manufacturers such as Volkswagen, General Motors, Renault, Hyundai, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Toyota, and Honda. The company has production facilities across Europe, Africa, the Americas and Asia. It also operates technical centers and crash test tracks worldwide. Autoliv is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Autoliv Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2018: Autoliv : Financial report April-June 2018
Jul 16,2018: Six companies join Automotive Information Sharing and Analysis Center
Jul 02,2018: Nasdaq Stockholm Welcomes Veoneer to the Main Market
Apr 27,2018: Autoliv, Inc. Releases Financial Report January – March 2018
Feb 27,2018: Autoliv receives Toyota Global Contribution Award
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Autoliv Inc – Key Facts
Autoliv Inc – Key Employees
Autoliv Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Autoliv Inc – Major Products and Services
Autoliv Inc – History
Autoliv Inc – Company Statement
Autoliv Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Autoliv Inc – Business Description
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Rest of Asia
Autoliv Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Autoliv Inc – Strengths
Autoliv Inc – Weaknesses
Autoliv Inc – Opportunities
Autoliv Inc – Threats
Autoliv Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 27, 2018: Autoliv : Financial report April-June 2018
Jul 16, 2018: Six companies join Automotive Information Sharing and Analysis Center
Jul 02, 2018: Nasdaq Stockholm Welcomes Veoneer to the Main Market
Apr 27, 2018: Autoliv, Inc. Releases Financial Report January – March 2018
Feb 27, 2018: Autoliv receives Toyota Global Contribution Award
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Autoliv Inc, Key Facts
Autoliv Inc, Key Employees
Autoliv Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Autoliv Inc, Major Products and Services
Autoliv Inc, History
Autoliv Inc, Subsidiaries
Autoliv Inc, Key Competitors
Autoliv Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Autoliv Inc, Annual Ratios
Autoliv Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Autoliv Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Autoliv Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Autoliv Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Autoliv Inc, Ratio Charts