◆英語タイトル：Atrion Corp (ATRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Atrion Corp (ATRI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Atrion Corp (Atrion) develops and manufactures fluid delivery, cardiovascular, ophthalmic, and other medical and non-medical products. The company’s portfolio spans proprietary valves, silicone vessel loops, myocardial protection system, inflation devices, medical devices that disinfect contact lenses, balloon catheters, and products used in heart bypass surgery. Atrion also offers products for safe needle and scalpel blade containment, instrumentation and related disposables for measuring the clotting time of blood, inflation systems and valves for aviation and marine safety products, one-way and two-way pressure relief valves, and components used in inflatable survival products and structures. It sells its products to physicians, clinics, hospitals, and other treatment centers. It has subsidiaries in Delaware, Texas, and Alabama. Atrion is headquartered in Allen, Texas, the US.
Atrion Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2019: Atrion reports third quarter 2019 results
Aug 07,2019: Atrion reports second quarter results
May 08,2019: Atrion reports first quarter results
Feb 26,2019: Atrion announces fourth quarter and full year 2018 financial results
Nov 09,2018: Atrion reports third quarter results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Atrion Corp – Key Facts
Atrion Corp – Key Employees
Atrion Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Atrion Corp – Major Products and Services
Atrion Corp – History
Atrion Corp – Company Statement
Atrion Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Atrion Corp – Business Description
Product Category: Cardiovascular
Product Category: Fluid Delivery
Product Category: Ophthalmology
Product Category: Other
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Other Countries Less than 5% of Revenue
Geographical Segment: The US
Atrion Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Atrion Corp – Strengths
Atrion Corp – Weaknesses
Atrion Corp – Opportunities
Atrion Corp – Threats
Atrion Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2019: Atrion reports third quarter 2019 results
Aug 07, 2019: Atrion reports second quarter results
May 08, 2019: Atrion reports first quarter results
Feb 26, 2019: Atrion announces fourth quarter and full year 2018 financial results
Nov 09, 2018: Atrion reports third quarter results
Aug 07, 2018: Atrion announces second quarter results
May 09, 2018: Atrion Reports First Quarter Results 2018
Feb 27, 2018: Atrion Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Atrion Corp, Key Facts
Atrion Corp, Key Employees
Atrion Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Atrion Corp, Major Products and Services
Atrion Corp, History
Atrion Corp, Subsidiaries
Atrion Corp, Key Competitors
Atrion Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Atrion Corp, Annual Ratios
Atrion Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Atrion Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Atrion Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Atrion Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Atrion Corp, Ratio Charts