◆英語タイトル：Asseco Poland SA (ACP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Asseco Poland SA (Asseco) is a technology company that offers information processing solutions. The company offers banking, insurance companies, public institutions, healthcare, telecommunication, utilities, ERP solutions, IT infrastructure and others. Its IT infrastructure solutions include data centers, cloud computing, intelligent transport systems and services, teletransmission networks, and value-added services. Asseco offers services such as proprietary software and services, third-party software and services, hardware and infrastructure, banking and finance, general business and public administration. The company offers infrastructure solutions such as construction, modernization, maintenance and development of data processing centers, cloud computing and other programs. It operates in Warsaw and Rzeszow. Asseco is headquartered in Rzeszow, Subcarpathian, Poland.
Asseco Poland SA Key Recent Developments
Sep 03,2018: Asseco will launch an information system on the power grid in Hamburg
May 28,2018: Asseco Awarded Title Of Polish Ambassador
Mar 19,2018: Asseco Group reports net profit of PLN 467m in 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Asseco Poland SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Asseco Poland SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Asseco Poland SA – Key Information
Asseco Poland SA – Overview
Asseco Poland SA – Key Employees
Asseco Poland SA – Key Employee Biographies
Asseco Poland SA – Key Operational Heads
Asseco Poland SA – Major Products and Services
Asseco Poland SA – History
Asseco Poland SA – Company Statement
Asseco Poland SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Asseco Poland SA – Business Description
Asseco Poland SA – Corporate Strategy
Asseco Poland SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Asseco Poland SA – Strengths
Asseco Poland SA – Weaknesses
Asseco Poland SA – Opportunities
Asseco Poland SA – Threats
Asseco Poland SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Asseco Poland SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Asseco Poland SA, Key Information
Asseco Poland SA, Key Ratios
Asseco Poland SA, Share Data
Asseco Poland SA, Major Products and Services
Asseco Poland SA, History
Asseco Poland SA, Key Employees
Asseco Poland SA, Key Employee Biographies
Asseco Poland SA, Key Operational Heads
Asseco Poland SA, Other Locations
Asseco Poland SA, Subsidiaries
Asseco Poland SA, Key Competitors
Asseco Poland SA, SWOT Analysis
Asseco Poland SA, Ratios based on current share price
Asseco Poland SA, Annual Ratios
Asseco Poland SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Asseco Poland SA, Performance Chart
Asseco Poland SA, Ratio Charts