◆英語タイトル：Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (Ascena), formerly Dress Barn, Inc, is a specialty retailer. The company offers a wide range of apparel, shoes, and accessories for women and girls. It operates through an extensive network of stores and eCommerce websites. Ascena sells intimate apparel and accessories including jackets, sweaters, pants, skirts, outwear, and denim. It also commercializes sportswear and casual footwear. Ascena provides casual and special occasion fashion apparel and accessories, gift cards and store credit cards. Its brands include LOFT, Lou & Grey, Lane Bryant, Ann Taylor, Catherines and maurices. The company operates in United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Ascena is headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, the US.
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 04,2017: ascena retail group posts results for fiscal Q1 ended October 28, 2017
Aug 01,2017: ascena retail announces leadership structure changes to drive growth
Jul 13,2017: Another 29 Ascena jobs cut in Duluth
Jun 16,2017: Ascena Retail shifting 125 jobs to Columbus after closing Catherines HQ in Philadelphia
Jun 08,2017: ascena retail reports financial results for its fiscal third quarter ended April 29, 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – History 9
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Company Statement 10
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Business Description 12
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 13
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Strengths 14
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Weaknesses 15
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Opportunities 16
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Threats 17
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 26
Aug 01, 2017: ascena retail announces leadership structure changes to drive growth 26
Jun 08, 2017: ascena retail group announces appointments to board of directors 27
Jun 08, 2017: ascena retail reports financial results for its fiscal third quarter ended April 29, 2017 28
Jun 08, 2017: ascena retail group reports Q3 results 30
May 17, 2017: ascena retail group provides fiscal Q3 and full year 2017 guidance update 31
Mar 06, 2017: ascena retail reports Q2 results 32
Section 5 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Key Facts 5
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Key Employees 6
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., History 9
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 11
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 19
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Annual Ratios 20
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Ascena Retail Group, Inc., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら