◆英語タイトル：Arup Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Arup Group Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Arup Group Ltd (Arup) is a provider of professional and engineering consultancy services. Arup offers services such as designing, planning, engineering, consulting and technical solutions. The company offers services from building design, economics and planning, advisory, infrastructure design, to management consulting and specialized technical services. Arup provides its services for arts and culture, aviation, commercial property, education, energy, government, healthcare, highways, hotels and leisure, maritime, mining, rail, residential, resources and waste, retail, science and industry, sport, and water industries. It has operations across the Americas, Australasia, East Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Arup is headquartered in London, the UK.
Arup Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2021: Downing invests in a greener future with landmark deal
Sep 16,2020: Arup commits to net zero across global operations by 2030
Aug 04,2020: UK Government appoints Arup as sustainability consultant for COP26
Jun 29,2020: Arup, FRANK Water launch digital tools for better water management
Jun 29,2020: Arup joins forces with leading water charity FRANK Water to launch digital tools to tackle water scarcity
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Arup Group Ltd – Key Facts
Arup Group Ltd – Key Employees
Arup Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Arup Group Ltd – Major Products and Services
Arup Group Ltd – History
Arup Group Ltd – Company Statement
Arup Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Arup Group Ltd – Business Description
Arup Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Arup Group Ltd – Strengths
Arup Group Ltd – Weaknesses
Arup Group Ltd – Opportunities
Arup Group Ltd – Threats
Arup Group Ltd – Key Competitors
Arup Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2021: Downing invests in a greener future with landmark deal
Sep 16, 2020: Arup commits to net zero across global operations by 2030
Aug 04, 2020: UK Government appoints Arup as sustainability consultant for COP26
Jun 29, 2020: Arup, FRANK Water launch digital tools for better water management
Jun 29, 2020: Arup joins forces with leading water charity FRANK Water to launch digital tools to tackle water scarcity
Jun 03, 2020: Yorkshire Water awards Arup technical services contract
May 06, 2020: Skanska strengthens water sector relationships with two major contract signings
Apr 16, 2020: Renewableuk and arup set up virtual energy network
Apr 08, 2020: Arup taps Saygin Oytan to head its Offshore Wind team in the Americas
Feb 21, 2020: Arup to support Crown Estate Scotland in upcoming first round of ScotWind Leasing
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Arup Group Ltd, Key Facts
Arup Group Ltd, Key Employees
Arup Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Arup Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Arup Group Ltd, History
Arup Group Ltd, Other Locations
Arup Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Arup Group Ltd, Joint Venture
Arup Group Ltd, Key Competitors
Arup Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary