◆英語タイトル：ANSYS Inc (ANSS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
ANSYS Inc (ANSS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ANSYS Inc (Ansys) is a provider of engineering simulation software and services. The company develops and markets open and flexible solutions to provide a common platform for product development from design concept to final stage testing and validation. Its product portfolio comprises ANSYS Workbench, high-performance computing, structures, fluids, electromagnetics, semiconductors, embedded software systems, 3D design and academic. Ansys serves various industries including aerospace and defense, automotive, military, electronics, semiconductors, energy, materials and chemical processing, turbo machinery, consumer products, healthcare, and sports. It distributes products through a global network of independent resellers and distributors. The company’s business operations span across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific. Ansys is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, the US.
ANSYS Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 17,2021: Kelsey DeBriyn Joins Ansys As Head of Investor Relations And Government Affairs
Mar 15,2021: Ansys hires Jim Frankola to board of directors
Mar 08,2021: ENGIE Lab CRIGEN and Ansys accelerate zero carbon energy
Mar 01,2021: Ansys to Present at Berenberg Design Software Conference 2021
Jul 15,2020: Ansys 2020 R2 accelerates innovation for engineering teams
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
ANSYS Inc – Key Facts
ANSYS Inc – Key Employees
ANSYS Inc – Key Employee Biographies
ANSYS Inc – Major Products and Services
ANSYS Inc – History
ANSYS Inc – Company Statement
ANSYS Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ANSYS Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Maintenance and service
Business Segment: Software Licenses
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other EMEA
Geographical Segment: Other international
Geographical Segment: South Korea
Geographical Segment: United States
ANSYS Inc – Corporate Strategy
ANSYS Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ANSYS Inc – Strengths
ANSYS Inc – Weaknesses
ANSYS Inc – Opportunities
ANSYS Inc – Threats
ANSYS Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 17, 2021: Kelsey DeBriyn Joins Ansys As Head of Investor Relations And Government Affairs
Mar 15, 2021: Ansys hires Jim Frankola to board of directors
Mar 08, 2021: ENGIE Lab CRIGEN and Ansys accelerate zero carbon energy
Mar 01, 2021: Ansys to Present at Berenberg Design Software Conference 2021
Jul 15, 2020: Ansys 2020 R2 accelerates innovation for engineering teams
Jul 13, 2020: ANSYS to Release Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Results After Market Close on August 5, 2020
Mar 10, 2020: EDF Pioneers Low-Carbon Power Generation Technologies with Ansys Multiphysics Solutions
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
ANSYS Inc, Key Facts
ANSYS Inc, Key Employees
ANSYS Inc, Key Employee Biographies
ANSYS Inc, Major Products and Services
ANSYS Inc, History
ANSYS Inc, Other Locations
ANSYS Inc, Subsidiaries
ANSYS Inc, Key Competitors
ANSYS Inc, Ratios based on current share price
ANSYS Inc, Annual Ratios
ANSYS Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
ANSYS Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
ANSYS Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios