◆英語タイトル：Andhra Bank (ANDHRABANK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Andhra Bank (ANDHRABANK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Andhra Bank is a public sector bank providing a wide range of retail banking, corporate banking, treasury and other banking services. The bank’s retail banking offerings includes accounts and deposits, loans, insurances, mutual funds and trading accounts. It provides corporate banking solutions such as offers project finance, bill credit, trade finance, and other nun fund based advances to its corporate clients. It also offers credit to agriculture, micro, small and medium enterprises, forex services, cards and internet banking facilities. The bank offers its services through a wide network of branches across India including rural, semi-urban, urban and metro regions.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Andhra Bank – Key Facts 5
Andhra Bank – Key Employees 6
Andhra Bank – Key Employee Biographies 7
Andhra Bank – Major Products and Services 8
Andhra Bank – History 9
Andhra Bank – Company Statement 11
Andhra Bank – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Andhra Bank – Business Description 17
Business Segment: Corporate/Wholesale Banking 17
Business Segment: Other Banking Operations 17
Business Segment: Retail Banking 17
Business Segment: Treasury 17
Andhra Bank – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Andhra Bank – Strengths 19
Andhra Bank – Weaknesses 20
Andhra Bank – Opportunities 21
Andhra Bank – Threats 22
Andhra Bank – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Tables
Andhra Bank, Key Facts 5
Andhra Bank, Key Employees 6
Andhra Bank, Key Employee Biographies 7
Andhra Bank, Major Products and Services 8
Andhra Bank, History 9
Andhra Bank, Other Locations 14
Andhra Bank, Subsidiaries 15
Andhra Bank, Joint Venture 15
Andhra Bank, Key Competitors 23
Andhra Bank, Ratios based on current share price 24
Andhra Bank, Annual Ratios 25
Andhra Bank, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List of Figures
Andhra Bank, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 27
Andhra Bank, Ratio Charts 28