◆英語タイトル：Altria Group Inc (MO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Altria Group Inc (MO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Altria Group Inc (Altria) is a holding company. It has business operations in the field of tobacco, alcoholic beverages and financial services. The company, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cigarettes, moist smokeless tobacco, machine-made large cigars and other tobacco products. Altria Group markets its products under the brands of Marlboro, Virginia Slims, Parliament, Basic, Copenhagen, Skoal, Red Seal, Husky and Black & Mild. It also produces and supplies sparkling wines and varietal and blended table wines under the brands – Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Crest and 14 Hands. Altria merchandise and sells its tobacco products to wholesalers and distributors, large retail organizations, chain stores, and armed services, and wine to restaurants, wine shops, supermarkets, and mass merchandisers. Altria is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
Altria Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 14,2019 PMI’s latest study indicates e-cigarettes induce less biological responses associated with cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases than cigarettes
Jan 31,2019 Altria reports 2018 fourth-quarter and full-year results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Altria Group Inc – Key Facts
Altria Group Inc – Key Employees
Altria Group Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Altria Group Inc – Major Products and Services
Altria Group Inc – History
Altria Group Inc – Company Statement
Altria Group Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Altria Group Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: All Other
Business Segment: Smokeable Products
Business Segment: Smokeless Products
Business Segment: Wine
Altria Group Inc – Corporate Strategy
Altria Group Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Altria Group Inc – Strengths
Altria Group Inc – Weaknesses
Altria Group Inc – Opportunities
Altria Group Inc – Threats
Altria Group Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 14, 2019: PMI’s latest study indicates e-cigarettes induce less biological responses associated with cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases than cigarettes
Jan 31, 2019: Altria reports 2018 fourth-quarter and full-year results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Altria Group Inc, Key Facts
Altria Group Inc, Key Employees
Altria Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Altria Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Altria Group Inc, History
Altria Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Altria Group Inc, Key Competitors
Altria Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Altria Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Altria Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Altria Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Altria Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Altria Group Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Altria Group Inc, Ratio Charts