◆英語タイトル：Akbank TAS (AKBNK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Akbank TAS (AKBNK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Akbank T.A.S. (Akbank), a subsidiary of Haci Omer Sabanci Holding AS, is a commercial bank that offers consumer banking, commercial and SME banking, corporate and private banking, foreign exchange, foreign trade, and treasury services. It provides banking solutions such as deposits, loans, financing, leasing, foreign exchange services, private and investment banking, international services, and expat banking. Through its subsidiaries, it also offers non-banking financial services, capital markets, and investment services. The bank caters to its customers through various distribution channels such as traditional bank branches, consumer and corporate internet branches, telephone banking, ATMs, point-of-sale terminals, other technologies, and oriented channels. It has presence in Germany, Turkey, Malta, and the UAE. Akbank is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Akbank TAS – Key Facts 6
Akbank TAS – Key Employees 7
Akbank TAS – Key Employee Biographies 8
Akbank TAS – Major Products and Services 9
Akbank TAS – History 10
Akbank TAS – Company Statement 13
Akbank TAS – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Akbank TAS – Business Description 18
Business Segment: Consumer Banking 18
Key Strategies 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: CSCP 18
Key Strategies 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Other and Unallocated 19
Business Segment: Treasury 19
Key Stats 19
Akbank TAS – Corporate Strategy 20
Akbank TAS – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Akbank TAS – Strengths 21
Akbank TAS – Weaknesses 22
Akbank TAS – Opportunities 23
Akbank TAS – Threats 24
Akbank TAS – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Akbank TAS, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Akbank TAS, Key Facts 6
Akbank TAS, Key Employees 7
Akbank TAS, Key Employee Biographies 8
Akbank TAS, Major Products and Services 9
Akbank TAS, History 10
Akbank TAS, Other Locations 15
Akbank TAS, Subsidiaries 16
Akbank TAS, Key Competitors 25
Akbank TAS, Ratios based on current share price 26
Akbank TAS, Annual Ratios 27
Akbank TAS, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Akbank TAS, Interim Ratios 30
Akbank TAS, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List of Figures
Akbank TAS, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 29
Akbank TAS, Ratio Charts 31