◆英語タイトル：Airgain, Inc. (AIRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Airgain, Inc. (AIRG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Airgain Inc (Airgain) designs, develops and markets antenna technologies. The company’s product portfolio comprises embedded antennas, external antennas and carrier-class antennas, mobile, fleet and M2M antennas. Its antennas find applications in wireless LAN, residential gateways, set-top-boxes, in-home solutions, enterprise and small cell antenna systems and smart TVs. It also offers antenna technology for applications in enterprise Wi-Fi systems for on premises and in cloud-based services, digital enhanced cordless telecommunications (DECT), automotive connectivity, and IoT devices. Airgain products find application in residential gateway and set top boxes, connected homes and offices, industrial IoT, small cell antenna systems, automotive and fleet connectivity, low power wide area networks and smart TV. It also provides customer support and performance validation services.The company works in partnership with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) original design manufacturers (ODMs), and chipset makers. It has business presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America. Airgain is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Airgain, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 10,2018: Airgain announces Q2 2018 sales
May 02,2018: Airgain Reports Record Sales for First Quarter 2018 and Announces CEO Succession Process
Feb 09,2018: Airgain names Anil Doradla as chief financial officer
Jan 25,2018: Airgain names Farrukh Usmani as vice president of engineering
Dec 12,2017: Airgain names Reed Pangborn as vice president of channel sales for North America
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Airgain, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Airgain, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Airgain, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Airgain, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Airgain, Inc. – History 9
Airgain, Inc. – Company Statement 11
Airgain, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Airgain, Inc. – Business Description 17
Airgain, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 18
Airgain, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Airgain, Inc. – Strengths 19
Airgain, Inc. – Weaknesses 20
Airgain, Inc. – Opportunities 21
Airgain, Inc. – Threats 22
Airgain, Inc. – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
May 02, 2018: Airgain Reports Record Sales for First Quarter 2018 and Announces CEO Succession Process 31
May 02, 2018: Airgain Reports Record Sales for First Quarter 2018 and Announces CEO Succession Process 33
Nov 06, 2017: Airgain reports third quarter 2017 financial results 35
Nov 06, 2017: Airgain reports third quarter 2017 financial results 37
Aug 07, 2017: Airgain reports second quarter 2017 financial results 39
Aug 07, 2017: Airgain reports second quarter 2017 financial results 40
May 03, 2017: Airgain reports first quarter 2017 financial results 41
Feb 16, 2017: Airgain reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results 42
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
Airgain, Inc., Key Facts 5
Airgain, Inc., Key Employees 6
Airgain, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Airgain, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Airgain, Inc., History 9
Airgain, Inc., Other Locations 15
Airgain, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Airgain, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Airgain, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Airgain, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Airgain, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Airgain, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Airgain, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
List of Figures
Airgain, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 28
Airgain, Inc., Ratio Charts 30