◆英語タイトル：Aibel AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Oil and Gas
Aibel AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aibel AS (Aibel), formerly, Vetco Aibel AS, is a provider of construction, engineering, upgrading and maintenance solutions for oil, gas and renewable energy industries. Its major services include front end engineering design (FEEDs), fabrication, installation, engineering, procurement, system completion, operational support and decommissioning and others. The company also offers concept studies and solutions for FPSO vessels; and develops high-pressure, high-temperature condensate and gas fields. It offers modification and maintenance of drilling equipment under its modification activities. The company has construction yards in Haugesund, Norway and Laem Chabang, Thailand. It operates in Norway, Singapore and Thailand. Aibel is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.
Aibel AS Key Recent Developments
Feb 24,2020: Aibel: Big Johan Sverdrup P2 celebration
Feb 06,2020: Aibel to provide FPSO services for Equinor’s Bacalhau field in Brazil
Jul 23,2019: Aibel announces delivery and sail away of M40 module for Dvalin project
Jul 16,2019: Equinor Improved recovery from Gudrun field
Jul 16,2019: Aibel wins new Gudrun contract
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
Aibel AS – Key Facts
Aibel AS – Key Employees
Aibel AS – Key Employee Biographies
Aibel AS – Major Products and Services
Aibel AS – History
Aibel AS – Company Statement
Aibel AS – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aibel AS – Business Description
Aibel AS – Corporate Strategy
Aibel AS – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Aibel AS – Strengths
Aibel AS – Weaknesses
Aibel AS – Opportunities
Aibel AS – Threats
Aibel AS – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 24, 2020: Aibel: Big Johan Sverdrup P2 celebration
Feb 06, 2020: Aibel to provide FPSO services for Equinor’s Bacalhau field in Brazil
Jul 23, 2019: Aibel announces delivery and sail away of M40 module for Dvalin project
Jul 16, 2019: Equinor Improved recovery from Gudrun field
Jul 16, 2019: Aibel wins new Gudrun contract
May 15, 2019: Equinor: Plan for Johan Sverdrup phase 2 approved
May 13, 2019: ABB to provide HVDC technology for offshore wind project
May 07, 2019: Keppel, in a consortium with Aibel, secures major contract for DolWin5 converter stations, extending its footprint into the renewables market
Apr 02, 2019: Aibel selects Trimble’s tekla software for major oil and gas project in Norway
Jan 07, 2019: Aibel wins EPC contract for final bridge on Johan Sverdrup field
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Aibel AS, Key Facts
Aibel AS, Key Employees
Aibel AS, Key Employee Biographies
Aibel AS, Major Products and Services
Aibel AS, History
Aibel AS, Other Locations
Aibel AS, Subsidiaries
Aibel AS, Key Competitors