◆英語タイトル：Agilysys Inc (AGYS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Agilysys Inc (AGYS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Agilysys, Inc (Agilysys) is an information technology company with focus on hospitality industry. It provides software for point-of-sale (POS), property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. It provides support, maintenance, hardware products, and software hosting or subscription services to its customers. The company offers its solutions to four major market sectors: gaming; hotels, resorts and cruise; food service management; and restaurants, universities, stadia and healthcare. It operates in North America, Europe and Asia with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Agilysys is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.
Agilysys Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2017: Agilysys reports fiscal 2018 second quarter revenue of $30.1 million
Aug 03,2017: Agilysys reports record quarterly revenue of $33.9 million for fiscal 2018 first quarter
Jun 20,2017: Agilysys appoints Tony Pritchett chief financial officer
Jun 19,2017: Agilysys appoints new CFO
Jun 02,2017: Agilysys reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter revenue of $30.6 million
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Agilysys Inc – Key Facts 5
Agilysys Inc – Key Employees 6
Agilysys Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Agilysys Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Agilysys Inc – History 9
Agilysys Inc – Company Statement 13
Agilysys Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Agilysys Inc – Business Description 15
Agilysys Inc – Corporate Strategy 16
Agilysys Inc – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Agilysys Inc – Strengths 17
Agilysys Inc – Weaknesses 18
Agilysys Inc – Opportunities 19
Agilysys Inc – Threats 20
Agilysys Inc – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Nov 01, 2017: Agilysys reports fiscal 2018 second quarter revenue of $30.1 million 28
Aug 03, 2017: Agilysys reports record quarterly revenue of $33.9 million for fiscal 2018 first quarter 30
Jun 20, 2017: Agilysys appoints Tony Pritchett chief financial officer 31
Jun 19, 2017: Agilysys appoints new CFO 32
Jun 02, 2017: Agilysys reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter revenue of $30.6 million 33
Jun 01, 2017: Agilysys reports higher net loss for Q4, provides forecast for fiscal 2018 34
Feb 09, 2017: Agilysys Q3 net loss increases 35
Section 5 – Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Tables
Agilysys Inc, Key Facts 5
Agilysys Inc, Key Employees 6
Agilysys Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Agilysys Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Agilysys Inc, History 9
Agilysys Inc, Subsidiaries 14
Agilysys Inc, Key Competitors 21
Agilysys Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Agilysys Inc, Annual Ratios 23
Agilysys Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Agilysys Inc, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39