◆英語タイトル：Acuity Brands Inc (AYI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Acuity Brands Inc (AYI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Acuity Brands, Inc. (Acuity Brands) provides lighting and building management solutions and services. The company offers lighting solutions including devices such as luminaires, lighting controls, lighting components, power supplies, prismatic skylights, and integrated lighting systems. It also offers lighting solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications. Its product portfolio includes fluorescent, LED, organic LED (OLED) lighting products, high intensity discharge, metal halide, and incandescent light sources and standalone and embedded lighting control solutions. In addition, it also offers decorative lighting, emergency and exit lighting, track lighting, daylighting, special-use lighting, street and roadway lighting, parking garage lighting, underwater lighting, area pedestrian, flood and decorative site lighting landscape lighting. These products cater the needs of electrical distributors, retail home improvement centers, electric utilities, utility distributors, value-added resellers, national accounts, government and municipalities, lighting showrooms, original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”), and energy service companies. The company manages and operates manufacturing facilities, warehouses and distribution centers across the North America, Europe and Asia. Acuity Brands is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Acuity Brands Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 04,2017: Acuity Brands reports Q2 fiscal 2017 results
Jan 09,2017: Acuity Brands Q1 net income increases
Nov 17,2016: Acuity Brands receives eight 2016 Product Innovation Awards
Oct 31,2016: Acuity Brands wins IMARK 2016 Supplier of the Year award
Oct 06,2016: Acuity Brands reports record quarterly and full-year results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Acuity Brands Inc – Key Facts 5
Acuity Brands Inc – Key Employees 6
Acuity Brands Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Acuity Brands Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Acuity Brands Inc – History 10
Acuity Brands Inc – Company Statement 14
Acuity Brands Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Acuity Brands Inc – Business Description 18
Acuity Brands Inc – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Acuity Brands Inc – Strengths 19
Acuity Brands Inc – Weaknesses 21
Acuity Brands Inc – Opportunities 22
Acuity Brands Inc – Threats 23
Acuity Brands Inc – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Acuity Brands Inc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Apr 04, 2017: Acuity Brands reports Q2 fiscal 2017 results 33
Jan 09, 2017: Acuity Brands Q1 net income increases 35
Nov 17, 2016: Acuity Brands receives eight 2016 Product Innovation Awards 36
Oct 06, 2016: Acuity Brands reports record quarterly and full-year results 37
Sep 21, 2016: Acuity Brands receives two Graybar Supplier Excellence awards 39
Jul 06, 2016: Acuity Brands: Illuminating Engineering Society appoints Cheryl English as President-Elect -Antonio Giacobbe to serve on IES Board of Directors 40
Jun 30, 2016: Acuity Brands reports record quarterly results 41
Mar 24, 2016: Acuity Brands receives “Above and Beyond Service Excellence” Award from BSE 43
Jan 12, 2016: Acuity Brands, Inc. To Showcase Precise Indoor Positioning at NRF “Big Show” 2016 As Part of Microsoft’s Retail Industry Group Booth 44
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
Acuity Brands Inc, Key Facts 5
Acuity Brands Inc, Key Employees 6
Acuity Brands Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Acuity Brands Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Acuity Brands Inc, History 10
Acuity Brands Inc, Subsidiaries 16
Acuity Brands Inc, Key Competitors 24
Acuity Brands Inc, Ratios based on current share price 25
Acuity Brands Inc, Annual Ratios 26
Acuity Brands Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Acuity Brands Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Acuity Brands Inc, Interim Ratios 30
Acuity Brands Inc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48