◆英語タイトル：Accent Group Ltd (AX1) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Accent Group Ltd (AX1) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Accent Group Ltd (Accent Group), formerly RCG Corporation Ltd, is a retailer and distributor of footwear and apparels. The company offers hiking boots, summer sandals, apparels, athletic footwear, sneaker, casual shoes, formal shoes, comfort shoes and others. It markets its products under the brands of Cat, Dr. Martens, Merrell, Palladium, Platypus, Saucony, Skechers, Sperry, Stance, The Athlete’s Foot, Hype DC, Timberland and Vans, among others. Accent Group distributes its products across the world. The company operates stores throughout Australia and New Zealand. It operates its offices in Sydney and Brisbane, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand. Accent Group is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Accent Group Ltd – Key Facts
Accent Group Ltd – Key Employees
Accent Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Accent Group Ltd – Major Products and Services
Accent Group Ltd – History
Accent Group Ltd – Company Statement
Accent Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Accent Group Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: Other Revenue
Business Segment: Sales Revenue
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: New Zealand
Accent Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Accent Group Ltd – Strengths
Accent Group Ltd – Weaknesses
Accent Group Ltd – Opportunities
Accent Group Ltd – Threats
Accent Group Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Accent Group Ltd, Key Facts
Accent Group Ltd, Key Employees
Accent Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Accent Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Accent Group Ltd, History
Accent Group Ltd, Other Locations
Accent Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Accent Group Ltd, Key Competitors
Accent Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Accent Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
Accent Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Accent Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Accent Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios